Together, we’re all adjusting to a lifestyle very different from what many of us have ever known. No one is immune to the pressures of job loss, overwhelmed healthcare, and social isolation. We need each other in a special way during this time, and even though we can’t gather together in person, we’re committed to praying, planning, serving, and caring for everyone in the best way we can — because that’s what Jesus would do.
We’re here to serve our community in the following ways:
- Blood drives: Crossing is hosting the American Red Cross for multiple blood drives. Visit the Red Cross HERE for more information and to find out when you can donate at Crossing.
- Facemask drop-off: Crossing is a drop-off location for a local group making and collecting facemasks to be donated to hospitals in our area. To find out more about how to get involved, visit the Facebook group HERE.
- Food pantry drop-off: Crossing is a drop-off location for non-perishable food items to be donated to the food pantry at A Church of Living Hope; for more information, visit their website HERE.
We’re here to equip and encourage believers in the following ways:
- Sunday morning worship services are online every Sunday at 10am. For more information about live streaming a service, click HERE.
- Family Prayer will be live on our Facebook page as well, Sundays at 7pm.
- Wednesday’s tabletop podcast with Tim, Steve, and Jarred is live on Facebook every Wednesday night at 7pm to discuss current events from a pastoral perspective.
- The Crossing Family Hymnal is online HERE and perfect for singing at home.
- Songs of Easter is our five-week Easter devotional, online HERE, offering seven songs to encourage us as we consider the person and work of Christ. It includes audio and video links, lyrics, a short devotional, and reflection questions to carry you throughout the week.
If you need to contact someone in the office, you can call 215-968-0276, or email us here.
- To our members and regular attenders: Your continued giving is important as we help people who will be financially impacted by the current crisis, support missionaries and other ministries, and plan to reopen and resume ministry activities as soon as possible. CLICK HERE to give online, or HERE for more information about giving at Crossing.
- You can now text to give directly to our Benevolent Fund, which will benefit families at Crossing who are directly impacted by job loss, extenuating financial strain, or other hardship due to the coronavirus outbreak. Simply text the amount you wish to donate to 8339311482. You’ll receive a link to register your contact and payment information, and then a confirmation text as well as a receipt via email. Once registered, future donations are as easy as texting your desired amount to 8339311842.