Engaging the soul Â | Â Educating the mind Â | Â Exercising obedience
We exist to equip young people to declare the grace and glory of God in their daily lives by engaging the soul, educating the mind, and exercising obedience to impact the world around us. Our purpose drives everything we do, from camps and retreats, to weekly worship services, to outreaches, to fun activities, and everything in between. Through it all, we want to see kids:
- have a growing and healthy relationship with Jesus;
- have a knowledge of the Bible;
- be critics of their culture,Â andÂ be unafraid toÂ challenge its beliefs;
- understand their faith, to give an account forÂ what they believe and why, to serve others based upon their faith, and share it with others;
- connected and committed to the localÂ church;
- become men and women of biblical character.
And we want you to join us!
REACH (6th-12th Grades) FRIDAYS 7:30-9:30pm
Every Friday night our junior and senior high students gather for fun, worship, and Bible teaching. The event usually kicks off in the Main Building for games, then moves to the Mill House for worship and teaching. Invite a friend and come join us!
CLICK HERE to view our upcoming events!
Parents, want to know more? Click hereÂ to view our philosophy of youth ministry!
WANT TO SERVE IN STUDENT MINISTRY?
We always have room for people who want to invest inÂ kids. If you might be interested in volunteering as a staffer,Â email Jarred CainÂ to see what it takes!