An update on Covid-19 and Crossing
For the time being, Crossing has suspended all public worship gatherings, as well as on-campus ministries and community group activities. We’ll resume as soon as it is possible and safe.
Our pastors, staff, and elders are still praying, planning, and caring for people as much as we can during this unprecedented season. Ministry, small group, and Bible study leaders are working hard as well, in order to keep up connections and find creative ways to keep people encouraged and in the Word. The peace and comfort we have in God’s character and plans, are the best antidote to fear and discouragement.
As we settle into our new “normal,” there are lots of ways you can stay connected, informed, and encouraged:
- SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICES are live on Facebook at 10am. If you can’t catch it live, the video is available for viewing anytime after as well.
- FAMILY PRAYER will be live on our Facebook page as well, Sundays at 7pm.
- WEDNESDAY’S YET-UNNAMED PODCAST with Tim, Steve, and Jarred is live on Facebook every Wednesday night at 7pm to discuss current events from a pastoral perspective.
- THE CROSSING FAMILY HYMNAL is online here and perfect for singing at home.
- SONGS OF EASTER is our five-week Easter devotional, online here, offering seven songs to encourage us as we consider the person and work of Christ. It includes audio and video links, lyrics, a short devotional, and reflection questions to carry you throughout the week.
If you need to contact someone in the office, you can call 215-968-0276, or email us here.
- A NOTE TO MEMBERS AND REGULAR ATTENDERS: Your continued giving is important as we help people who will be financially impacted by the current crisis, support missionaries and other ministries, and plan to reopen and resume ministry activities as soon as possible. CLICK HERE to give online, or HERE for more information about giving at Crossing.